- This is a contract-to-hire position. Day-to-day this position will be responsible for designing websites, creating brand identities, and other assorted graphic design work.
We feel this position requires the following personality traits:
- Insatiable appetite and curiosity for good design
- Active listener
- Creative problem-solver
- Skilled in Figma and/or Sketch
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite
- Working knowledge of grid systems
- Strong working knowledge of Google Workspace & Slack
- Strong working knowledge of Asana, Everhour, Instagantt
- Availability 9am-5pm Pacific Time Zone
- BONUS: Experience with wine, restaurants, hospitality industry
- This is a contract-to-hire job. Please include your regular hourly rate.
- Full-time employees at Transom receive:
- $250/mo health insurance stipend
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- We take the 3rd Friday of every month off
Transom is a boutique creative agency located in Seattle, WA. We are a Work From Anywhere (WFX) company. We focus on helping companies develop and tell true stories about themselves that create devoted fans.
Send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (or no less than 3 figma/sketch comps) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- At least 3 professional references
- In-depth details of prior responsive web design experience
- A brief story about your worst job
- A brief story about your best job
- What excites you about this job particularly?
- A favorite scene from a movie or TV show